IDHAYAM HARDIL – THE STORY
- IDHAYAM Hardil Mustard oil was first launched in 2006 to cater to states in North India.
- North Indian cuisines use mustard oil in most of their cooking and hence it is most sought after oil in these regions
- Not only is it beneficial for consumption but also for other health purposes such as body massage and pain relieving remedies
- IDHAYAM Hardil Mustard oil is being exported to several countries across the world including Middle East, Sri Lanka, UK, Russia and Malaysia.
IDHAYAM HARDIL MUSTARD OIL – BENEFITS
- Mustard oil extracted from mustard seeds is reddish brown in colour and has antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Consumption of mustard oil aids in digestion, fighting infection, boost immunity, cure cold, nourish skin and hair, improve oral health and more
- Mustard oil also is used for body massage to release muscular tension, relieve pain, improve skin texture and blood circulation
5 L, 2 L, 1 L, 500 mL
(Approximate) Per 100 Grams
|Saturated Fatty Acids||11.6 g.|
|Mono UnSaturated Fatty Acids||59.2 g.|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acids||21.2 g.|
|Trans Fatty Acids||<0.5 g.|