TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website
The term IDHAYAM or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer or user or viewer of our website.
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Chennai jurisdiction.